Monthly Archives: January 2017

More Blankets

Standard

I’m working my way through my stash although I was given several more bags of yarn which might have added more to it than I’ve knit up. But I am not complaining. I’ll take free yarn any day.

Blanket #8 is a baby blanket made up of a worsted weight acrylic. I used a diagonal garter stitch and then knitted on the edging. It worked up beautifully . I have some more baby weight acrylic to knit up in another blanket, when I do, I will donate both of them.

For blanket #9, I gathered up all of my acrylic worsted weight (Red Heart) and crocheted a queen size blanket for my bed. I had to figure out the best way to incorporate all the colors and I think I did a pretty good job.